.

.

Monday, October 31, 2011

halloween movie night! ♥

Happy Halloween! here are some tips for a scary vintage movie night for halloween! :)








This is what I used:
- Cardboard popcorn boxes I ordered from Amazon
- Real popcorn
- Yellow food coloring for the popcorn (it turns out bright red!)
- Red food coloring to smear all over the inside and outside of the popcorn box.


- Old horror movie poster images I found on the internet.
- “Admit One” tickets I printed from an image I found on the internet.



All in all these inviations were a piece of cake.

and dont' forget the bloody marys!


i added a hallwoeen twist to it ...





here's my recipe from my website
http://europeancutie.blogspot.com/2011/08/sunday-funday-bloody-mary.html

happy movie watching! and happly halloween! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♥

My photo
My website is designed for a healthier approach on great homestyle european recipes.. I love creating new recipes with a twist on traditional! ♥

click on the pic below help support jdrf! -♥