.

.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

november is diabetes awareness month ♥






november is national diabetes awareness month, in honor of my mother, who passed away from juvenile diabetes at age 37, I am letting you all know please contribute in any way to find a cure for this horrible disease..
http://www.jdrf.org/



november 9  will mark 20 years of her passing...

"promise to try" by madonna is the song most that reminds me of her ♥ click on the you tube link above to view it..


 I know she is watching me from above, my angel protecting me...:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ♥

My photo
My website is designed for a healthier approach on great homestyle european recipes.. I love creating new recipes with a twist on traditional! ♥

click on the pic below help support jdrf! -♥